Vivekanand School was founded on 12th January 1985 by Late. Shri Banarsidaas Sharma and his wife Radha Devi. They were highly inspired by Swami Vivekananda’s teachings, “Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in man” and All power is within you and you can do anything and everything. Hence to revive Indian values and to give an insight to Swami ji’s teachings they founded this prestigious Institute. The school is presently run by “Vivekananda Siksha Pracharini Sabha, Kosli, Rewari (Regd.)The School was raised to High School Standard in 1992 and got permanently affiliated with Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani. In 2005 the school was upgraded to Senior Secondary level. Respecting the in growing demands of parents and Society the school switched over to CBSE in 2017.
Annual Report 2021-22
Vivekanand school is always committed to excellence not only in education but in all aspects of schooling that are destined to an over-all development of its students. We are consistently improving and setting new goals and achieving new heights. Continuing our tradition in past academic session 2021-22 has also been full of events and achievements.
In October 2017, the School got Affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi and moved one step ahead in its quest to achieve excellence. I would like mention here some of its achievements of the current session-
It is always a core area for any Educational Institute to Focus on. As you all Know in 2017 our student Mr. Harish Sharma S/o Mr. Sunil Sharma Secured 1st Position in State in Sr. Secondary Examination , inspired by his achievement our students put tremendous effort . Miss. Anjali d/o Late Sh. Rakesh Kumar Secured 7th Position in State in Secondary Examination and Mr. Vikas S/o Sh. Kuldeep Singh secured 2nd Position in District in Sr. Secondary Examination. 10 Students of XII scored >90% marks and 24 students scored >80% in senior secondary out of total 61 students. In Class X, 6 Students scored >90% and 9 students >80% out of total 24 students.
In Competitive Exams –
1. Our students Harish Sharma And Ritesh Gupta Cracked NEET and secured admissions in GOVT. Medical colleges.
2. 5 students qualified IIT-JEE Mains.
3. Saurav S/o Sh. Devender Kumar Cracked NDA Examination and called For SSB.
4. Vivek Kumar S/o Sh. Ram Pal, selected in BITS Pilani, For B.Tech.
In Co-Curricular Activities
1. In Science Quiz contest organized by Science and Technology Department, our school team won 1st Position at District and Zonal Level and 4th at State
2. Anjali and Kavita Class XI students, qualified for State Level Science Essay Writing Competition. (Result awaited)
Gaurav S/o Kuldeep Singh & Divya D/o Bhagat Singh secured 3rd position in Quiz at District level competition at Bal Bhawan Rewari.
3. Our Drama Club Participated in an Open Cultural Contest Organised by Gram Panchayat Tumna on 1st January 2019 and performed exceptionally well and teared almost all audience present there ( Theme was Life of a Soldier) and was awarded 1st position.
Vikas S/o Sh. Birender Yadav – 2nd position in 100m. race at district level
Inter House Activities
To identify, promote and nurture individual talents of students, we have developed a well planned house system, that not only helps the staff and management in managing internal discipline and organizing different events in the school campus but also creates a healthy competitive environment for holistic development of students. Some of the activities and competitions organized by the school are- Science Quiz Contest, General Quiz Contest, Essay Writing contest, Art and Craft competition, Display board Decoration, Dance competition, Singing competition, Rangoli making, Fancy Dress competition, News reading contest, poetry recitation, Festival celebration and Important days celebration etc.
Beside this two days sports activities were organized by the school to develop sportsmanship spirit in the students.
To promote environment consciousness among students we have setup Eco Club which undertook the following activities-
1. Gardening activities in the campus
2. Shramdaan in school campus and in their own villages by students
3. Cleanliness drive in the school campus.
4. Ensured active participation of all the students from 6th to 12th in Paudhgiri Programme launched by Govt. of Haryana.
Many innovative practices were used by the school to make teaching –learning process more resourceful and productive. Some of the steps taken are-
1. Teachers participated in Capasity Buildindg Programmes of CBSE
2. Students are motivated for self reading of text books to promote understanding rather then rote-memorization.
3. Regular assessment of students through chapterwise tests, periodic tests and Term end Exams.
4. Project based learning was promoted to enhance learning by doing.
5. Library Period to promote extra reading.
6. Compulsory Computer Education to all students class 3rd onward to develop ICT Skill.
7. Regular Yoga and Sports activities.
8. Use of projector and computer promoted to make learning easy, Joyful and and long lasting.
9. Assimilation of many effective and entertaining activities in classroom like Storytelling, Dramatization, Roleplay, Quizes etc.
Safety of students and Staff
1. Costitution of School Safety Policy.
2. Employees code of conduct.
3. CCTV surveillance of School Campus
4. Installation of CCTV cameras in the School Buses
Other aspects (Facility enhancement, campus development, PTA Activities)
To give better transport facility to students three new School buses are purchased by the school
To Beautify the campus the Front part of the campus has been tiled during the session
16 cctv cameras installed in the campus.
To keep parents update with latest development in the school and progress of students Parent – Teacher Meeting is being held on every 2nd Saturday of the month
The School has setup a book bank where students can donate their old books that can be distributed to needy poor students, this helps students to develop a sense of belonging.
Website Creation Services
By creating a website, you are creating an online presence. This allows you to connect with people that you might not otherwise be able to reach. Whether you’re making a basic website with contact information for your small business or medical practice, creating a landing page for your freelance work, a multi-page experience for your wedding photography business or you just want a place to blog about your thoughts on food, having a website will give you a dynamic advantage..
Marketing Automation Services
- Marketing automation is the use of technology to automate repetitive or complex tasks. For example, you can use marketing automation software to nurture leads automatically or calculate return on investment (ROI) across channels. You can learn more about marketing automation with our marketing automation guide.
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising. SEM may incorporate search engine optimization (SEO), which adjusts or rewrites website content and site architecture to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages to enhance pay per click (PPC) listings and increase the Call to action (CTA) on the website..
- As a digital marketing strategy, social media optimization can be used to increase awareness of new products and services, connect with customers, and ameliorate potential damaging news. Various social media platforms can be used for digital marketing, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Social media advertising is an offshoot of digital marketing where paid ad campaigns are run on social media platforms to reach target audiences. Marketers and advertisers can promote their brands and inspire sales through the social channels that users frequently use e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is a set of practices designed to improve the appearance and positioning of web pages in organic search results. Because organic search is the most prominent way for people to discover and access online content, a good SEO strategy is essential for improving the quality and quantity of traffic to your website.
House No. -1045 B,
Beside Alwer-Jaipur Rly. Track
Streat No. 1, Qutubpur
Distt. – Rewari
Haryana Pin- 123401
Mobile No :